Often professional advice is required to help with more complex fire safety issues which fall outside your normal management remit for fire safety. Our fire safety consultants can provide professional assistance on any fire safety issues, requirements or recommendations. This may be required when reviewing your policies or procedures, following your fire risk assessment, upon receiving an enforcement notice, or when you encounter any fire safety issues.
Metro have always performed to a high standard providing solutions to any problems we throw at them.
Our approach would be tailored to match your organisation’s individual situation and set of circumstances. This may involve consultation, liaison with external parties, physical property inspections or the creation of documents.
Range of Fire Safety Consultancy Services
We are able to provide assistance and advice on a wide range of fire safety matters including:
• Advising on design protocols to comply with building regulations and fire safety guidance documents
• Developing fire safety policies and procedures that are bespoke to your organisation & premises
• Creating comprehensive fire strategy documents
• Liaising with fire authorities, architects, building control & designers
• False fire alarm reduction programmes
• Independent advice at your health & safety and risk committee meetings
• Assistance in challenging enforcement notices
We have an extensive network of fire safety specialists who have experience in different areas of fire safety. This allows us to make sure we match your situation with the person whose knowledge and experience best fits your needs.
In addition to their fire safety knowledge, our advisers have commercial awareness and an understanding of the economic implications of any recommendations or remedial works. We always aim to balance commercial and economic needs with compliance, giving you practical and cost-effective solutions.
Please contact us for further information and advice.