Our flexible approach means we can personalise our training to fit your requirements, and your fire safety arrangements. In devising our training courses, we do all we can to ensure our training is pitched at the right level to be effective. Some of our training courses also incorporate practical sessions to give participants hands on experience in a simulated emergency situation.
The following are just some of the practical elements that we are able to include.
- The simulation of smoke and fires for course participants to tackle
- Evacuation of people with disabilities using rescue dummies
- Simulation of patient transport vehicle fires and passenger evacuation for drivers and crew
- Emergency response command and control for first responders
In addition to our standard fire safety courses we have also designed and presented courses on:
• Fire Safety management for managers and supervisors
• Passive fire protection for facilities and construction project managers
• Hot works risks, procedures, precautions and permit systems for trades persons, supervisors and permit issuers.
We are also able to offer situation specific training such as confined space training and courses adapted to suit the needs of particular groups of people such as Emergency Response Teams, Security Staff etc.
All these courses are bespoke and designed to meet individual delegate requirements.
All our trainers are highly experienced in a variety of fire safety disciplines, gained from extensive careers in fire safety management and as qualified fire fighters. They have coached nominated persons from a wide variety of sectors ranging from retailers, property agents and local authorities to hospitals, museums and power stations.
To find out more contact us on 0845 058 9999 or email an enquiry for further information.