A Health & Safety Management System provides structured process to help you manage key health and safety activities and monitor performance against health and safety targets. It provides information to show how effectively health and safety is being managed and acts as a foundation for continually improving health and safety management within your organisation.
A Health & Safety Management System can be beneficial to any organisation which needs to demonstrate they are managing health and safety effectively.
Easy to Implement Health & Safety Management Systems
Metro SRM are able to work with you to develop an effective and easy-to-implement Health and Safety Management System for your company.
All systems are bespoke and developed in line with the framework guidelines set out in HSG65: Successful Health and Safety Management and BS8800.
• Development of statutory policy documentation
• Staff organisation – identification of roles and responsibilities
• Provision of the training and advisory support required for the development of a positive health and safety culture
• Planning and setting health and safety objectives
• Hazard identification and risk assessment
• Risk elimination and control (hierarchy of control)
• Prioritising health and safety activities and agreeing health and safety targets
• Setting measurable performance standards
• Active monitoring system to measure performance against agreed standards
• Auditing and review
Expert Health & Safety Advice
Our consultants have long standing experience in a wide range of health and safety disciplines and are able to work with you to ensure a management system is developed relevant your company’s situation and business activities.
Making SRManager an integral part of your Health & Safety Management System will simplify the day-to-day management of your health and safety risk actions and make it easier to report on your performance against health and safety targets.
Please contact us on 0845 058 9999 for further information.